- Species page style guidelines. This page provides an overview of species page fields, and guidelines as to what content should be placed in those fields.
- Template for inviting new collaborators. Boilerplate text for potential new Cyperaceae Scratchpads collaborators.
- Photo guidelines. Guidelines for naming photos and providing photo metadata.
- OUT OF DATE: General community standards and protocols. Standard practices for Cyperaceae Scratchpads contributors that we initially set out in October 2011; as our community has grown, this has fallen largely out of date, but it is of historical interest. Andrew needs to update.
Tools for wrangling data into line
- Cariceae project code base. This is a link to the R code repository for the Cariceae project; code addresses parsing NCBI data, creating collections checklists, mapping from GBIF, and other tasks. You can browse (and download) code online or checkout using Subversion.
Information on participating projects
- Cariceae Working Group. The Cariceae Working Group represents ca. 30 researchers in 10 different countries (and growing!) and is a major contributor to this site.